Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Celebrate a relaxation...

I know, that I haven't written anything for so long (nearly a month), but so many things have happened in my life that I didn't feel like writing anything. Now it's time to share with You a few ideas, useful for everybody who wants to overcome obstacles and simply unwind. Title of my post isn't accidental. I've chosen it on purpose. There are a few interesting things about the way celebrities relax, that I've found on the Internet. But firstly- my point of view. Greenery. Nature is our mother. And everyone knows that spending time with their mother is second to none. She is our creator, we must take care of her and be grateful. 
For me every available possibility of being close to nature is equal to greatest relaxation in the world. 
And an inspiration for photos. Even if I have just an iPhone at my disposal;)




Demi Lovato
When "X Factor" judge Demi Lovato needs to de-stress, she turns off her phone and takes some quiet time through meditation. "[Happiness] takes more than seeing a therapist once a week," the star told "Self" Magazine. "I make time for myself and meditate. And I haven't used my cell in three months! Subconsciously, it was a crutch. When a room gets quiet, what do you do? Grab your phone! Now 
I can sit and have conversations with people."

And more at:
Cook something tasty: Some celebrities find cooking a great way to relax. Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria is quite the gourmet chef. She owns and manages two restaurants, and has even released her own cookbook: "Eva's Kitchen".
 And more at:
Halle Berry unwinds by cleaning because she finds it quite therapeutic: “I find cleaning very cathartic. If my house is in a mess, my brain is in a mess. Whenever I’m having a bad day or have a big decision to make, I’ll clean my home and that helps me work through any problem. I’m a real neat nick and have been that way since I was a kid. I drive my family crazy. I’m always picking up after them and they hate it. But I like to have everything in place.”

And  more at:
 Thanks for reading, even though things written in cursive is not my merit;))

No comments:

Post a Comment