Friday 10 January 2014

NY Resolutions - journaling 101

The first 10 days of 2014 are over. For me they were full of work and thoughts. Like at the beginning of every year- I have to learn to school, because the end of the break is quite soon... I have to do some exercises to burn the calories that Christmas has caused... and finally- I do many resolutions. One of them was quite interesting. I thought: 'Probably my greatest dream is to live in NYC and lead the Carrie Bradshaw lifestyle. Maybe I can start my preparations now? What about running a notebook full of various inspirational stuff?' Here are some effects of my work:

Pierwsze 10 dni 2014 roku za nami. Dla mnie były one pełne pracy i rozmyślania. Jak każdy początek roku- musiałam uczyć się do szkoły (matura -.- ), bo zbliżał się koniec przerwy świąteczno-noworocznej... Musiałam porobić trochę ćwiczeń, żeby spalić kalorie nagromadzone podczas Świąt... i wreszcie- zrobiłam sporo postanowień. Jedno z nich było dość ciekawe. Pomyślałam sobie: 'Prawdopodobnie moim największym marzeniem jest mieszkanie w Nowym Jorku i życie w stylu Carrie Bradshaw z SATC. Może już teraz powinnam rozpocząć przygotowania? Fajnie by było założyć taki ''inspirownik'' pełen różnych różności*? ;)) Oto część efektów mojej pracy:
*[tak wiem, masło maślane]



















I've got a fantastic resolution for You: 
Visit our FANPAGE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment