Friday 18 October 2013

Sunset of the day

Evening is my favourite part of the day. Not only because I can finally go to sleep after a tiring day (it depicts just the school year) but also because of the sunset. In our house in Cracow, we have a beautiful view of the city and at the end of the day, if the sky is not covered with a thick layer of clouds, I love to watch the free spectacle of colours, visible in the sky. This year, when I was spending a vacation at the seaside with my family, I made a documentary of every sunset I saw. Below You can see some of my favourites, each one of its kind. 














If You had enjoyed this post, You can see another one related to it:

PS
Taking photos and writing are my two great passions. I'm really happy to share them with You, guys ;) This blog exists for ten months and it still works thanks to You. If not for You, great viewers, it simply wouldn't make sense. So thank You for visiting 'Once one girl' and stay tuned for our future posts! (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment